Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why this blog

My son turned one last year and I wanted to make the celebration really special..That was when I started searching the internet to get some ideas for the party regarding decorations, food etc, came to know of the greatest thing(I might be exaggerating a little here) happening in the internet world - food blogging. I was totally amazed by the amount of enthusiastic people who are blogging their recipes with photos and most of the times with a complete step by step procedure..

My son's b'day party was a memorable one thanks to the endless tips available in the net...Though the party was over, I could not resist myself from browsing the food blogs and there was one food blog that totally made me venture into baking and that is none other than madhuram's egglesscooking..

This blog is a collection of eggless cooking and baking recipes that I have collected from my mother, grandmother, sister, mother-in-law, fellow food bloggers and so many others, which I have tried out with success.

I also hope it would be useful for anybody who loves cooking.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for taking the first step towards the culinary world..Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

    I got your mail.. pass me your email address.. Will send you all the details..

    My email address is jayashree.mudaliar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and best wishes Priya. Thank you for mentioning me. I'm really glad to know that you were motivated by me to experiment eggless baking. I was also motivated by so many bloggers out there to start my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank You for your valuable suggestion/feedback.
I will get back to you for any queries on the recipe.
Thank You.